During 2013, Stampin' Up! will be celebrating an exciting milestone: 25 years of making a difference in the lives of its demonstrators, customers, and countless others through sharing creativity, encouraging and honoring our demonstrators' accomplishments, and our myriad philanthropic endeavors.
You have been an integral part of our success, and so we invite you to join in our year-long celebration! In the coming months, you'll see
- Corporate blog posts reminiscing on the last 25 years!
- Unique 25th anniversary events at our Stampin' Up! gatherings!
- Fun facts about Stampin' Up! on our Facebook page!
- Special 25th anniversary promotions!
- An exclusive "Best of 25 Years" stamp set offering! (see yesterday's blog post)
- And a year filled with service opportunities reflecting Stampin' Up!'s pledge to make a difference!
Stampin' Up! is a company that has been around for 25 years and is not going anywhere! Stampin' Up! not only makes a difference in the lives of others, but it has made a difference in my own life. I have built relationships and made "new friends" because of Stampin' Up! I enjoy creatively teaching others how to create their own special "handmade" cards, hosting workshops and stamp camps. There are many perks that come with being a demonstrator, but the real value is building relationships and making a difference in the lives of others, as our Statement of the Heart reads: "to love what we do and share what we love, as we help others enjoy creativity and worthwhile accomplishments."